Java Mapscript

Lukas Latz lukaslatz at YAHOO.COM
Sun Apr 24 07:14:05 EDT 2005

Hi list!

I've worked with ESRI ArcIMS Java connector a lot and would be very
interested in working with Mapserver in Java (server-side).

Recently, I've seen several mentions of "Java Map Script" on this list,
and thought, --ooh, there seems to be a new version out that has a Java
API.

However, I couldn't find much about Java Map Script on the mapserver
home page.

Is there a place on the web that has some info about how to
install(compile) and use Java  Map Script?

Cheers

Lukas