mapscript zooming

Giridhar Manepalli gmanepal at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 24 15:49:08 EDT 2005

Hello All,
I tried to center the image based on a click when I zoom using
php/mapscript. For some reason, I am failing to do so.

Is it because, the lat long I calculated using javascript is wrong?
but it almost matches with 'ArcIMS Author'.?

Can anyone write the snippet of php/mapscript code that will zoom to
the point i click, provided I have the lat-long of the click? Also,
can you explain what the new extent will be?

Thanks,
Giridhar