Zooming and Centering Question: Second Run

Gavin Simpson gavin.simpson at UCL.AC.UK
Mon Apr 25 02:37:20 EDT 2005

Giridhar Manepalli wrote:
> Hello All,
> I am using php mapscript. I cannot get the image to center when I
> click on the image and with some zooming factor.
>
> I am using image coordinates (not geographical coordinates) for zooming.
>
> 1.)Can anyone think of possible reasons? I can provide with any
> necessary information.
>
> 2.) Also, how do I center the image based on my click without zooming?
>
> 3.) Finally, does the extent of the map automatically changed by
> mapscript, when I zoom?
>
> I hope, i can get this resolved!
>
> Thanks,
> Giridhar

Repeatedly posting the same question to the list is not the best way to
go about securing help!

Try the example in the PHPMapscript part of the Mapserver WIKI:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PHPMapScript

Which is listed in the support page of the website...