To Remy Baud, about print option.!!

Carlos Eduardo Sibaja Salazar carloseduardo at COSTARRICENSE.CR
Mon Apr 25 12:24:59 EDT 2005

Hi Remy. Thanks for the help about de print option. Your code looks very well but i have some problems to make it work.
I added a print button in my application that opens the printmap.php file, and the code in the other file was added in my gmap.inc.php file.
But nothing happend when i click the 'Imprimer' button in the new window. What is supposed to happend?
I installed pdflib and a pdf table appears when i execute phpinfo(). I supposed that it means that pdflib is working fine.
Probably i need a little explanation of how the code works. What happend when i click the print button in my application
and what happend when i click the Imprimer button in the new window.
I edited some lines in the checkprint() function but i need to know if i have to edit something else.

Thanks again for your help, and i'll be waiting your response.