configuring mapserver to output baseline jpeg

Stefano Parodi fanenji63 at LIBERO.IT
Tue Apr 26 06:36:57 EDT 2005

Hi.

I’m Stefano Parodi from Italy.
I work for Datasiel S.p.a. and I develop WebGis applications for the
Regional Government of “Regione Liguria” (http://www.regione.liguria.it).
I’m currently developing a propotype application using MapServer with
Macromedia Flash all based upon OGC standard (WMS/WFS).

The first step should be to develop a simple WMS client but I'm having
problems: actually Flash support only standard baseline JPEG while Mapserver
output is progressive JPEG.

I'm using the MS4W package from DM solution version 1.0.1

How can I configure MapServer output to standard baseline JPEG?

Thank you in advance

Stefano