Can ArcIMS 9.0 or any ArcGIS products consume WMS or WFS web ser vices?

Randy James rjames57 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Apr 26 12:26:42 EDT 2005

Could be a ArcGis thing not a wms connectin one, i've had problems printing some
point layers when the symbol i used was really complex, and they crashed the
print driver.