Mapserver

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Tue Aug 2 09:02:44 EDT 2005

Hi Robert,

I guess I don't understand your question.  MS4W contains MapServer in
CGI form, as well as PHP/MapScript.  When you say you are using MapLab
and Chameleon, that means you are running MapServer in the background
(MapLab and Chameleon use MapServer through PHP/MapScript to produce map
images).

Here is a link to a tutorial on getting started with MapServer:
http://www.omsug.ca/dl/osgis2004/ms101.zip

jeff

--
Jeff McKenna