National fonts in labels

Andre M. Winter - Carto.net ml.winter at CARTO.NET
Thu Aug 4 06:06:44 EDT 2005

hi,

i don't know about winXp and CP1250, but i had similar problems on
linux/postres/perl. the problem were the missing declaration in the
output html files (nikos just gave an example) AND the encoding of the
acting perl-files. i switched anything to UTF-8 and now anyting works
fine. UTF-8 should do your job as well btw...

andré

andre m. winter,
  cartography for internet and multimedia applications
  schiessstand 4/1, a6091 goetzens, tyrol, austria
  tel.: ++43.5234.32732
  email: <winter at carto.net>

<http://www.vectoreal.com/>          SVG consulting and development
<http://www.carto.net/>          online cartography focusing on SVG