Phpmapscript.dll

Ivan Kautter ivankautter at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 6 22:43:15 EDT 2005

I am having this problem as well.  I have switched over to php4.4 until
someone recompiles for php5.

If I call dl() in my php script I get this message:

Warning: dl(): Not supported in multithreaded Web servers - use extension
statements in your php.ini in C:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache2\htdocs\phpinfo2.php on line 5.

If I merely use the extenstion option in the php.ini file thusly:

extension=php_mapscript_47.dll

I get no indication in the phpinfo page that the extension is recognized.

I specified an absolute path in php.ini for extensions:

extension_dir = "C:/php/extensions"

and this is where php_mapscript_47.dll resides.

Not sure what I am missing here.

Ivan