JPEG Aerial photos tiling

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at SYNCERA-ITSOLUTIONS.NL
Tue Aug 9 10:12:49 EDT 2005

Read the Mapserver Raster HOWTO:

http://ms.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/raster_data

In summary, make a tileindex with gdaltindex.

Best regards,
Bart

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera IT Solutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl

>>> Nhamoinesu Mtetwa <nmt at CS.STIR.AC.UK> 08/09/05 04:01pm >>>
Hello,

I have 64 .jpg aerial photos which I want to form the base layer for my
map. Could someone please tell me the syntax for the mapfile layering and
the tiling. The images come in two files: .jgw and .jpg

The .jgw looks as follows:

0.250000
0.000000
0.000000
-0.250000
175000.000000
47000.000000

Nhamo.

--
The University of Stirling is a university established in Scotland by
charter at Stirling, FK9 4LA.  Privileged/Confidential Information may