Mapscript and Google maps

Cameron Rex camrex1 at AMERITECH.NET
Tue Aug 9 13:13:07 EDT 2005

I have been playing around with Kyle Mulka's implementation of WMS in the
Google API and have put together a simple example of it.

NOTE: All credit to how the WMS fits into the Google API goes to Kyle Mulka
and any other previous people who have contributed.

After seeing Kyle's examples I started playing with it...it just so happened
that my example also uses a University campus. I am making my map, php and
the js files available in a zip. Just make sure that you get your own Google
API Key. I tried to make the map file as simple as possible.

Example: http://geo.neiu.edu/~camrex/google/neiu_google.php
ZIP: http://geo.neiu.edu/~camrex/google/google_wms.zip

If you have problems let me know.

Cameron Rex