Newbie Mac OS X MapServer 4.6 question

Bill Whitacre bw at HIS.COM
Tue Aug 9 16:30:57 EDT 2005

Thanks David & William.  I've got the CGI working now.

I took out this line [73] from the itasca.map file:

> WMS_ACCESSCONSTRAINTS none

and set my local website a few lines down and now things are working.

Oh yea, I had to creat a tmp directory for the .png files and give it
write permission.

I'm going to keep working on it and may have more questions but I
feel great just to have gotten this far.

I'll be looking for some international data files tonight/tomorrow.

Thanks again.

bw

---

---