mapbender print tmp

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at SYNCERA-ITSOLUTIONS.NL
Wed Aug 10 05:06:46 EDT 2005

Hi Leopold,

I don't think most people on this list are familiar with Mapbender.

You can try these questions better at the Mapbender list.

Best regards,
Bart

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera IT Solutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl
>>> "Leopold Schefcik (MULTIMEDIAPLAN.AT)"              <leopold.schefcik at MULTIMEDIAPLAN.AT> 08/10/05 11:03 AM >>>
hi list,
now I´m trying to make the print button work.

I read that I have to make sure that the wms hast write permissions for this
directory.

$filename = "/tmp/map_".substr(md5(uniqid(rand())),0,7).".png";

I didn´t found the directory, so I made one at

\\Mmp-server1\C\mapbender2\http\print\tmp
and
\\Mmp-server1\C\mapbender2\http\tmp
and
\\Mmp-server1\C\mapbender2\tmp
and
\\Mmp-server1\C\tmp

all with full permissions in the security settings in the properbilities of
the explorer window.

Doesn´t seems to be the right way. Or?

Best regards, Leopold