multiple legends

joanne cook j.cook at OXFORDARCH.CO.UK
Thu Aug 11 04:03:32 EDT 2005

Hi List,

I have produced a "print friendly" version of my map, without navigation buttons etc, which launches when you click a button in my main map. In my main map I am using a html legend, with check-boxes for turning layers on and off, but in my print-friendly map I would prefer to have the simple gif legend, or at least no check boxes. The best I have managed so far is to list the layers using the [layers] variable, but that won't give me icons. Is there a way of using the gif legend when you have specified an html legend template in your map file, or any way of using a second html template? Or, am I looking at producing a second map file?

Thanks

Jo

Joanne Cook
Information Systems Coordinator