DWithin Filter

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at SYNCERA-ITSOLUTIONS.NL
Fri Aug 12 10:29:29 EDT 2005

Can you try upgrading to Mapserver 4.6?

Best regards,
Bart

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera IT Solutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl

>>> Miguel Gonçalves <mgoncalves at DSI.UMINHO.PT> 08/12/05 04:26pm >>>
I am using MapServer 4.4.1.
TOLERANCEUNITS METERS is already set in the cities layer but results are
the same.
When I put the distance=0,9 I get the city that coincides with the point
but,
when I put distance=1 I get a lot of cities that are really far from the
point.