Legend with Groups and Folder Icons

Matthew Edmondson matt0177 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 14 20:11:36 EDT 2005

I'm currently working on a project using Mapserver and Chameleon
widgets. I have the gui 90% to my satisfaction, the only thing I would
like to change at this point is to change the legend to a gui which
would emulate windows explorer in apperance. With my layers grouped
and played in folders which can be open and closed.

I have seen this done with great results on several sites linked on
the mapserver homepage. I would like to know how to go about doing
this for myself, and information or sample code would be greatly
appreciate.

Thanks,

Matt