Security Risks??

Jennifer Zeisloft jzeisloft at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 15 15:25:51 EDT 2005

Hello All-

We have been working locally with ms4w but would like to "go public". My
understanding is that there are some security risks involved in using the
ms4w installation as opposed to the Map Server installation. Our network
administrator would like to know exactly what are the security and other
issues with using ms4w before we switch to Map Server. If someone could
explain this or point me to the documentation that explains it, I would be
very appreciative. Thanks in advance!

Jennifer Zeisloft