satellite-picture

Leopold Schefcik (MULTIMEDIAPLAN.AT) leopold.schefcik at MULTIMEDIAPLAN.AT
Wed Aug 24 03:36:16 EDT 2005

Hi list,

I have a satellite-picture conisting of 4 files:
wienumgebung.aux
wienumgebung.rrd
wienumgebung.tfw
wienumgebung.tif

1. How can I make it shown? I tried to put it in a map file like this
(attachement) but for example I don't know what to put in 'TYPE ????'

2. The whole database is a file about 1,7 GB. My testfile wienumgebung.tif
has only about 60 MB. - I think the Gis programm makes the files aux and rrd
to split the big file in a tree of files with different solutions for
different zoom faktors. How can I intergrate them to let my whole satellite
picture be shown in each zoom/solution?

best regards - Leopold