Filter layer with MS/SQL based attribute ? b=SMftptmlbsr0DT00M4m7daF/51hDTSm35WHy/94yZIRDphDM0FPGm2tkV1LmtdgbMd5Vk1cBJixCTDeM2f2H/VzIAA9atB3PtyMnroddAltBA7JFses2z3tneVcXv7BSmrrfwOvY116jp4A09d2p0c6uc3Z20p/gGI39T b=IWJCkvYh35

Lars V. Nielsen (Hvenegaard) LVN at HVENEGAARD.DK
Thu Aug 25 04:25:38 EDT 2005

Hi Frank,

My point about the left join was that a failed lookup didn't remove the
feature, it just added (random/null/arbitrary) values. I was looking for it
to filter. It's not a bug as I see it, just a clarification of it's purpose.
However, I do see some random values being added, that may be a bug.

The non A-Z character I was referring to was not digits but Danish
characters (æøåÆØÅ). I.e. ascii values from the 128-255 range. They're valid
in MS/SQL, but apparently the OGR SQL parser doesn't support them.

You didn't comment on this item: does the OGR SQL Parser support views and
not just tables ? It seems to report "not found" whenever I try to enter a
view instead of a table.

About the bug reports, I just want to be sure whether it's a bug and not
(just) an absent/missing feature. If it's a bug, I'll be happy to file all
the reports you want ;-)

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Lars V. Nielsen
Hvenegaard A/S