Donut Symbol.

Blammo bob.basques at CI.STPAUL.MN.US
Fri Aug 26 15:21:37 EDT 2005

Hmm, sounds like overkill for my needs, but it does give me another idea.

Using Paco's method of a closed "U" shap symbol, I could stack two
circle outlines on top of the closed Ushape and use those for the
outline colors of the filled donut area.

It's not pretty, but I won't tell anyone if you don't.

The sizing of the radius for offset is dynamic and being sent to the
sever, so your thoughts are certainly relevent.

Thanks for the ideas.  I had thought about drawing a PolyShape with a
HOLE in it as well.  But this even seemed like overkill.   As a matter
of fact, I've probably put to much into it already at this point  :c)

bobb