Coverage to postgres

David Hunt hunt at EECS.OREGONSTATE.EDU
Thu Dec 1 02:27:01 EST 2005

Hello, all

I hava a shapefile that I have converted back to a coverage.  I also make the
.e00 file for the coverage also.  Is there any application that works that will
take either the coverage or the .e00 and create tables in postgres?  Basically I
needed more that just the polygons for mapserver so I wanted the coverage
features so that I can render the points and edges from a coverage.  The
polygons I have are all connected together by one or more edges so having the
coverage gives me an easier way to get that connection data but I'm not sure
how to then read the data from the coverage into a database.

Thanks for the help
Dave