MapServer Foundation - Open Letter

Aniruddha S. Khadkikar as.khadkikar at NCL.RES.IN
Thu Dec 1 03:13:41 EST 2005

Okay, this is my contribution to the naming of the foundation. It can be
shortened very usefully too!

The Mapping Application Programs Foundation
shortened to
The MAP Foundation

It is also makes it very generic to include everything.
: )
Aniruddha

--
ANIRUDDHA S. KHADKIKAR Ph.D.