Foundation Mailing List

P Kishor mapserver at EIDESIS.ORG
Thu Dec 1 08:29:59 EST 2005

Pericles S. Nacionales wrote:
> Hi Puneet,
>
> Did you subscribe to the discussion list as well?   Here's the URL, for
> your convenience: http://mapserverfoundation.org/mailing_lists.html

Hi Perry,

Turns out that I was subsrcibed to only the "announcements" list -- 3
lists to shepherd now. So, it was "user error" on my part.

However, for the time being at least, I will continue to copy my
messages to both lists as they concern the users of MapServer, and
many of them are likely not on the new list.

Many thanks,