Keeping MapServer MapServer (Re: Will someone summarize this?)

Howard Butler hobu at IASTATE.EDU
Thu Dec 1 17:30:56 EST 2005

Please use the poll on the website to express your opinion.  An
endless stream of quoted +1's has little context and doesn't add much
to the discussion.

To use it, you will have to create a login if you don't already have
one by clicking on the "Join" link.  This poll is *not*
anonymous.  Your responses *will* be linked with your name.

To join:
<http://ms.gis.umn.edu/join_form>

The questionnaire.:
<http://ms.gis.umn.edu/community/polls/naming/questionnaire_view>