Compilation issues with gd.h on Linux 64bit

Xin crazygecko at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 5 10:11:46 EST 2005

Gerry,

Really appreciate your tip, that should go some way in helping me to solve
this thing.

I had a research for issues related to linux 64bit compilations, and came up
fairly empty.  There was
http://rvl3.ecn.purdue.edu/~cromwell/compiling.html, which I doubt is
what I need.

Is there any chance you can explain what changes you had to make?  If you
can provide the altered makefile for MapServer as well that'd be great.

Much apprecaited.

Xin