[Image] world map

Roland Martin roland.w.martin at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 5 11:53:25 EST 2005

All OS maps are under copyright and need specific licences.

As with anything, the old ones are out of copyright and can be viewed at
http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/ - not sure if anyone lets you download
them though.

r.

--
Please note my new email address. Use other addresses at your peril.