WFS Server output in udig

Christian wolf christian.wolf at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 7 12:00:25 EST 2005

Hi everyone,

Either I totally don't get it at the moment or there is some small flaw in
one of the softwares. I'm strugglin' to read the WFS output in udig, but
only get java errors. the WFS services shown as examples on the Refraction
website work OK. But even the demo data from the OGC Web Services Workshop
wont compute in udig.

I'm using ms4w (latest version) and the XML from the WFS looks OK in the
browser and comparing to others working in udig it seems to have no
structural differences.

Using the WFS with Mapserver itself as client works as well.

Am I missing a small tweak in my mapfile or is this a known issue with udig
(and therefore I should rewrite this question at some refractions list)?

I've been scanning the net and trying different settings in the mapfile now
for a week and I'm kind of loosing it...