[pgsql-www] [GENERAL] Map of Postgresql Users (OT)

Claire McLister mclister at ZEESOURCE.NET
Wed Dec 7 12:41:33 EST 2005

Technically there is no privacy issue, as all the information is
indeed public. We did receive one threat (not from anyone on these
email list, but another list) to damage our servers so I think we
have to be careful.

Allowing a simple opt-out should solve this issue.

So, would you like to see another map of postings to pgsql-general?

Claire