change colors of raster images in mapfile

Trond Michelsen trondmm-mapserver at CRUSADERS.NO
Wed Dec 7 13:10:31 EST 2005

On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 01:09:57PM +0100, Flavio Hendry wrote:
> example (this is with an 8bit raster, EXPRESSION refers to the color
> number). makes not to much sense to me on an 24bit raster:

[...]

>  CLASS
>    NAME "Weisser Hintergrund"
>    EXPRESSION "1"
>    COLOR 255 255 255
>  END

Oooh. Thanks. I've been looking for that feature.

That's actually pretty useful even if you want to keep the
colors. Because when you define classes like this, they will show up
in the legend as well.

I only wish it was possible to hide unused classes from the legend.

--
Trond Michelsen