TFW and TIF files: how to put them in my map file?

Steven Monai stevem at SPATIALMAPPING.COM
Thu Dec 8 11:07:00 EST 2005

Luca:

The MapServer Raster Howto is good place to start. Since the MapServer
website is still in a transitional state from the original "Blue" site to
the new Plone-based site, I'll give both links (as they exist now).

On Plone:
http://ms.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/raster_data

On "Blue":
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc46/raster-howto.html