Using the 4.x Tutorial

Brian Peschel brianp at OCCINC.COM
Fri Dec 9 12:09:14 EST 2005

Being the newbie I am (and from advice from the DEV list), I went to go run
through the tutorials.  So, I started with the first one:

http://hypnos.cbs.umn.edu/tutorial/

and I am missing something obvious.  Where do I get the data to use for this
tutorial?  I can't seem to find any refernece to it.  Under the 'Tutorial
Data' section, I see that the author got it from nationalatlas.gov, but no
link to the data I need to run through the tutorials.  Any idea where I can
get the data?  I assume it isn't the 'demo' you can download with the source
for MapServer as the paths are different and I can't seem to find the same
files.

Thanks in advance...