Raster Resampling problem in 4.8beta2

Ken Lord kenlord at GMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 11 16:09:25 EST 2005

Hi Frank, Thanks for your response,

I'm putting together a simplified map file to illustrate the problem
for the bug report.

I have confirmed that the problem happens using shp2img from
FWTools1.0.0a8 (4.8beta1) as well as with mapserver 4.8beta2

I have another clue though,  several of my raster layers are in fact
not affected by this problem.  They have all been handled in a similar
manner, using Corel Photo-Paint 10 to resample them where necessary.
The original 24bit TIF that my 8bit 120 colour landsat image was
sampled from does exhibit the problem.

I'll submit the bug report later today,  (errands to run), The problem
can also be seen at my website  http:\\cariboo-gold.no-ip.info

Cheers,
Ken