MapScript

SUBSCRIBE MAPSERVER-USERS rusch ruthschoenbuchner at YAHOO.DE
Wed Dec 14 08:28:14 EST 2005

Dear MapScripts,

i have got an applicacion running with PHP MapScript.
I would like to show a static map in the beginning (TK-topographische
Karte), so that the user can see something, when entering the URL.
I know, that it is possible to give the PHP-Script some parameters in the
beginning, defining "look like" in the beginning, f.e.:

$check_zin="CHECKED";
$map_path="/data/web/bgd/";
$map_file="webgis.map";
$check_veg="CHECKED";
$check_topo = "CHECKED";

"topo" is the name of this "TK" in my Mapfile.

Has anybody an idea, why it don´t want to work?
Thanks, Ruth