Foundation and Mapserver MAP file manage tool

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Wed Dec 14 11:06:56 EST 2005

I hear ya Bart, it's so needed.  I for one think such a tool is very
useful (whenever we travel internationally it's MapLab that we're known
for it seems), and a few of us continue to help support MapLab users for
that reason.  But something is definitely needed.

If you haven't already, take a run-through of the MSE Studio
product.  It seems to allow for exactly what Steve mentioned - creating
pre-styled layers that are available in multiple applications.

jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
DM Solutions Group Inc.