New MapServer website is live - not working in my browser

Larry Shaffer larry at SHAFFERINTERACTIVE.COM
Fri Dec 16 11:48:53 EST 2005

Aniruddha,

Similarly, if you have visited a past incarnation of the new site while
it was in its beta phase, and your browser 'remembers' the cached style-
sheets, which is probably different now, try refreshing the cached style-
sheets by following these links:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/portal_css/textSmall.css

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/portal_css/textLarge.css

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/portal_css/ploneStyles4551.css

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/portal_css/ploneStyles3156.css

then reload them with your browser.

This is common with new site designs - sometimes reloading the page
doesn't refresh the CSS style-sheets.

--
Larry

# Howard Butler <hobu at IASTATE.EDU> emailed the following
#   on Fri, Dec 16, 2005 at 8:15 AM (7:15 AM South Dakota, USA):