dynamic rosa applet refresh

Bruce Bill tzhai2002 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Dec 16 12:19:34 EST 2005

Hi, group,
   I have several apps using mapserver and rosa applet, they work fine.
I am trying to get rosa applet refresh dynamically without reload the whole
page as it is doing right now, I am using ajax approach, what I did is to
call the Rosa2000 class's SetImageURL method with the new image map url,
looking at the code, it should allow the new map to be redrawn, but it
didn't, it just sit there nothing happens, I also tried to call the loadMap
and loadImage function, the same thing. If I force the applet to be
refreshed, then it stuck without any image map displayed after re-init.
   Any one has experience in tweaking the Rosa applet to make it more
dynamic like what I did? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I 'll share
my modifications to the applet once I get this work. Hope there is enough
interest in this, or anyone has better experience with other applet frontend
to mapserver? JBox perhaps?...
   Thanks in advance, Bru