Does a Map File PHP Parser/Writer Class Exist?

Larry Shaffer larry at SHAFFERINTERACTIVE.COM
Fri Dec 16 13:39:20 EST 2005

D-oh! Well, now that you mention it... yes! Methinks I should read more
of the documentation before posting to the list. Sorry for the bother...
and thanks.

--
Larry

# Abe Gillespie <abe.gillespie at GMAIL.COM> emailed the following
#   on Fri, Dec 16, 2005 at 1:18 PM (11:18 AM South Dakota, USA):