Choosing the Choosers

Chip Taylor work at XWB.COM
Fri Dec 16 18:14:06 EST 2005

I have no problem with the MTSC "running things", along with community
advisors.  HOWEVER:
  1. Who chooses the MTSC?
  2. What qualifies a person to be a member of the MTSC?
  3. What is the term of office?
  4. Is this a paid position (or envisioned to be one)?
  5. What is the process the MTSC will use to decide what the Foundation
does?
  6. No foundation can truly exist without a charter!

My 38 cents (American) worth.
Chip Taylor
Prepared Response, Inc.