MAP file highlighter for SciTE

Ruslan Nuryadin nuryadin at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 19 02:05:35 EST 2005

Gregory,

Thanks for your additional setup procedure info. I was forget to put that on
my first email.

Against the todo list: there's a small problem with commenting. Lua's
comment started with '--' (two minus signs), while MapServer's map file
comment started with '#'.

I used this trick: every (SciTE's generated) comment started with '#--', in
order to comply to both map file commenting style and Lua's comment
highlighter :)

I'll be very appreciate if somebody find better solution regarding this
problem without the need to modify Lua lexer.

Best regards,
Ruslan Nuryadin