Using class annotation angles

Don Isgitt djisgitt at SOUNDENERGY.COM
Tue Dec 20 11:40:05 EST 2005

Steve Lime wrote:
> Let's start with the obvious. Are you sure you are turning that layer on? A working example of that functionality can be found at:
>   http://maps.dnr.state.mn.us/mapserver_demos/tests46/text_angle_and_size/test.html
>
> Steve

Thank you for the response and the sample,Steve. Yes. As I indicated in
the first email, if I comment out the font and type keywords with no
other changes, the text displays at zero degrees angle. This is on Linux
with Mapserver 4.6.1, if that matters. Also, the only TrueType font I
could find on my system is the one I am trying to use: cetus. I never
heard of it, but I assume it is ok.

Any more ideas?

Don