OGR Virtual

Jani Averbach javerbach at EXTENDTHEREACH.COM
Wed Dec 21 13:12:13 EST 2005

What is the version of your GDAL? I had very similar problems
and the solution was to upgrade to the CVS-head.

> When I test in ogrinfo I can connect but when I try to map
> in mapserver the image is blank, only my mapinfo layer renders.
>
> Does someone has any suggestions on what I'm missing?

If you check your postgresql logs, what kind of query do you see there?

a) select * from sorento
or
b) select * from sorento where xxx < lat and lat < xxx and ...

if you see a-type, then I am pretty sure that you have too old version of GDAL.

BR, Jani