scrolling over a point to view attributes

Bob Basques bob.basques at CI.STPAUL.MN.US
Thu Dec 22 15:20:43 EST 2005

Jennifer,

I originally put together our first version of this capability for our
internal developers here at the City.

This is how I got started, it's not the only way:
http://www.walterzorn.com/tooltip/tooltip_e.htm

Once you have a Webpage working with aboveLIB, then the next step is to
make a TEMPLATE that MapServer can use for Attribute Output from the SHP
files. to generate Imagemap
Just read up on:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/reference/templatereference

I can't seem to find too much on the Mapserver pages about ImageMap
generation, (is there something obvious some place that I'm missing?).
I'm try to find an example of a IMAGEMAP from MapServer Template, but
not find anything specfically like this.

Anyone else know of an example that generate straight from the MapServer
Template (Using SHPXY?)

bobb