scrolling over a point to view attributes

Fri Dec 23 01:15:25 EST 2005

Opps. The correct link is:

  http://maps.dnr.state.mn.us/eco/rsg/search/search_example.map

I'll fix the main page when I get to the office. I guess I should move that over to the DNR test suite anyway.

Steve

>>> Larry Shaffer <larry at SHAFFERINTERACTIVE.COM> 12/22/05 4:07 PM >>>
Steve,

The link to the .map file is broken on your example page.

I, too, am interested in image maps and found your example to be helpful.

--
Larry Shaffer
Black Hills of South Dakota

# Steve Lime <steve.lime at DNR.STATE.MN.US> emailed the following
#   on Thu, Dec 22, 2005 at 3:19 PM (2:19 PM South Dakota, USA):