Oracle Woes

Fernando Simon fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Fri Dec 23 07:04:36 EST 2005

Hi Christopher,
    Just a little more question, did you defined the USING UNIQUE
<column> in your data definition? The query functions/mode only work
when you define a UNIQUE parameter. The <column> must store only
numbers, usually the primary key of the table. You can find more info
about it in the howto.
    Best regards.

Fernando Simon
Mapserver and Oracle Spatial Developer