[MSF-Discuss] Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Autodesk product naming poll

Paul Spencer pspencer at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Sat Dec 24 08:18:54 EST 2005

this reminds me of a Dilbert cartoon, Dogbert is hired to find a name
for a product and has a program that combines random words from
Astronomy and Science ... the first suggestion is Uranus Hertz ...

:) :) :)

Merry Christmas,

Paul