MapServer Release Candidate 1 Available

Tue Dec 27 10:18:09 EST 2005

Mike: That file and some extras in the mapscript subdirectories were missing. Apparently
my repository at home was missing a few things. I fixed that problem,  tagged those files
for rc-1 and cut a new archive this morning. All should be well.

Steve

>>> Mike Leahy <mgleahy at GOLDEN.NET> 12/23/05 12:54 PM >>>
Hello,

Looks like mapswf.h missing - at least I got errors saying it was, so I
copied it from a previous nightly, after which everything compiled okay.

Mike