Itasca Workshop

salah jubeh s_jubeh at YAHOO.COM
Wed Dec 28 14:15:44 EST 2005

I run itasca workshop on my pc using two browsers I.E and Mozilla .  i run it in the mode of java script.

  using I.E. every thing works fine.

  but with mozila i get the map also i can do all of the functionalities but on the browser status bar it always give me this massege "Transfering data from local host..." also it is not ginin me the done massege .

  what is the problem.. is it java script code or what..?

  Thanks in advance

Best Regard

Eng. Salah Al Jubeh

MCP,MCAD,MCSD