New mapscript reference docs in CVS

Lowell Filak lfilak at MEDINACO.ORG
Thu Feb 3 15:53:06 EST 2005

I would be that "author".
I would expect things to be in "sync" as your doc is based on the
development as you "develop" it and mine is based on what SWIG outputs.
My intent was to add to the

The following message was sent by Sean Gillies <sgillies at FRII.COM> on
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 13:09:56 -0700.

> Hi,
>
> I just saw a CVS commit to swigmapscript-samples.html cross the wire.
> Will the author please try to keep the mapscript examples in synch with
> the official API reference and HOWTO docs that are committed to
> mapscript/doc and are online at:
>
>      http://users.frii.com/sgillies/projects/mapscript/
>
> This will help to minimize confusion.  Things look good so far, but it
> would be bad if the stuff in mapserver_docs didn't track that in
> mapscript/doc.  Perhaps the MapServer website could even link to the
> above URL until the time comes when the mapscript docs can be published
> easily on to the website.
>
> cheers,
> Sean

Sean,

I would be that "author".
I would expect things to be in "sync" as your doc is based on the
development as you "develop" it and mine is based on the SWIG output
(checks & balance, no?).
My intent was to add to the 4-4-branch stable vs. the current
development version, did I miss something?
Should this discussion be on the mapserver-docs list?

Lowell