Frustration setting in.. Plotting a single point...

Jeff Cotterman jeff at BUTTEBUILT.ORG
Sat Feb 5 00:50:38 EST 2005

Thanks Ed,

I switched the two and you should have seen my glee when the png file
size increased by 8 bytes, just enough for a small point, but alas still
no point.

However the EXTENT line I got from someone else, so I never questioned
that part, and when I tried running ogrinfo on the shape files, the
server doesn't have a full GDAL install, so I'm gonna nab the shapefiles
and get GDAL up on my machine here...

So I'm not going to trust the EXTENTs and try to figure them out, thats
the one part I haven't changed...

I even tried setting the point to be dead middle of the range, and still
no point..

But I least I have something new to try!

Thanks!
Jeff