Another question...

Sun Feb 6 23:05:07 EST 2005

Gerry,

You want to set up something like this, I'll leave the details to you:

LAYER
   GROUP "TWatch"
   DATA "polygons"
   # make this filled
END
LAYER
   NAME "imagery"
END
LAYER
   GROUP "TWatch"
   DATA "polygons"
   # make the fill COLOR -1 -1 -1
   # make the OUTLINECOLOR 255 255 255
END

Now you can turn on/off LAYER "TWatch", You can set up as many as you
want like this with unique group names.

-Steve W.